The Summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by senior executives from the HR and Learning community as the top critical issues they face.
Key issues for 2015 include:
- Onboarding – Effectively coaching new hires and identifying the best strategies
- Leadership Development – Building and executing a successful brand
- Corporate Culture – Developing and maintaining a dynamic environment to encourage and support employees
- Workforce Planning – Bridging the generational gap and developing future leaders
- Performance Management – Utilizing the most effective strategies to shift toward a positive experience
- Transitional Learning – Integrating social media and eLearning strategies for continual employee development
- Leadership Simulations – Replicating situational circumstances and the best ways to utilize training strategies
- Succession Planning – Identifying and developing future internal leaders
- Talent Acquisition – Identifying strategies to hire the most innovative and brilliant employees
- Human Capital Analytics – Effectively implementing tools to analyze and predict internal demographics
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.